Custom Wordpress Websites for Creatives and Small Businesses
PricingAffordable pricing and feature rich designs
The single biggest determiner for your WEBSITE’S COST is the NUMBER OF PAGES. Basically, the bigger the site, the more it’ll cost. For this reason, the PRICING TABLES below are intended as general guidelines, not final estimates. Our goal is to get you a GREAT SITE at an AFFORDABLE PRICE, so when you’re ready, feel free to CONTACT US with questions and for a FREE ESTIMATE. And if you don’t see what you want, just ask!
Soul PatchNeed something basic? Start here!
- Custom 4-5 page site
- Fully responsive, mobile-friendly guarantee
- Basic social media integration
- Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 3 months maintenance (includes theme, WordPress, and security updates)
HandlebarBudget-friendly and feature-rich
- 6-12 pages
- Content migration (from existing websites and blogs)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Newsletter and email collection integration via such services as MailChimp or Aweber
- 6 months maintenance (which includes theme, WordPress, and security updates)
- In-depth website training (1 hour)
ZZ Top BeardEnterprise and E-Commerce features
- 13+ pages
- E-commerce and affiliate marketing integration
- Advanced SEO and page speed refinement
- 1 year maintenance (theme, WordPress, and security updates)
- Advanced website training (1-2 hours)
- Development of user documentation for management purposes
Ready for your FREE ESTIMATE?
When necessary, we charge a rate of $50/hour. This might be for tasks and services that are outside of your contracted design package or for a la carte services like website maintenance. When that happens, we work it out beforehand so you know exactly what you’re getting into.
Don’t see what you need? We provide a full range of custom and a la carte web design services. Go here for our full services list:
Our Goldilocks pricing model. What can we say, Goldi knew what she was doing.
Still Twirling Your Mustache?
Let us help you figure it out. That’s what we’re here for. Give us a call. We’re happy to help.